What's New!

A lot has been going on over the past couple of months and I haven't had a chance to get on here and tell you all about it. I went part-time at work because of kid issues and I thought I'd have more time to write but that has not been true. I swear I'm busier now than I was when I worked full-time.

I have been doing a lot of editing though. I finished editing the murder mystery I'm writing with my partner and we've renamed the book, Treacherous Souls. It's with my mentor for a second look through so I hope to hear from her in a week or two.

I'm going to start editing a lesbian romance I wrote 12 years. It's titled Second Chances. It was on the Royal Academy of Bards site for awhile but I took it down to work on it with the intention of publishing it and got side tracked. But that's back in the works and will hopefully be ready for publication by the end of the year.

My new writing projects include the second book in my erotica series titled, Judge Not and the second book in my young adult lesbian romance series with will be titled, The Circle of Confusion. If you've been following my blog, The Continuing Story of Jamie and P.J., you are going to love that book. It's going to be based from the blog and told from Lori's point of view.

Please keep checking back and I will keep posting updates. Everyone have a great weekend. Peace and Love to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman