Suddenly on sale at a lower price!

My publisher lowered the Kindle and Nook purchase price of Suddenly from $9.99 to $4.99. I'm not sure how long she will leave the price at the rate, but I hope you will take advantage of this lower price. If you've already purchase a copy, tell your friends about it!

I've heard back from my mentor about Treacherous Souls and she likes the changes I made. Hopefully she will get it back to me soon with her suggestions.

Also, Judge Not, the book following The Wrong Place at the Right Time is about half done. I hope to have it available before the end of August of this year. Initially it will be made available only for Kindle unless I have fans who write me and ask for it to available in other formats.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman