Celebrating Patriot's Day

 

I have exciting news! College Hill: Season One is now available on Kindle Unlimited. So, for those of you who didn't want to fool with Kindle Vella, you can now read this season that follows Jamie Edwards and PJ Thomas from my book Suddenly through a portion of their first semester in college together. 


Season Two, which is on Kindle Vella for now, starts shortly after Fall break and will go to just before Christmas break. Season One introduces two characters, Kayla Martin and Lori Weaver, who will have a bigger role in Season Two and become two important characters throughout the remainder of the story. At least, that's the way I see them in my mind right now. 


I plan to make Christmas break its own season. When our characters go home for the holidays, there's going to be lots of drama.  


I'm also starting to post episodes of Ridgway Moon on Kindle Vella. The story is still dragging, so I want to get it out there and get some feedback from readers. Ridgway Moon is a follow-up book to Learning to Love Again. My characters from that story, Ava White and Mel Graves, play important roles in the new story, but it's about Mel's step-mother, Corina Graves, dealing with Mel's father, Jeff Graves' deteriorating health, and an attraction she begins to feel towards Sarah Dorcester, a childhood friend of Mel's who ends up in Ridgway, Colorado by chance. 


I recently created a new Patreon account, so I'm very new to that platform. I was planning to post something today, and I wasn't sure what I was going to talk about, but after watching the debate last night and seeing some of the news this morning, I decided to put my opinion about all that on my first post. It has nothing really to do with my writing, but it tells my readers where I stand with things in this election. 


As a woman, a mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, partner, a lesbian, and a decent human being (I like to think), I have to choose Kamala Harris over Donald Trump, and my post on Patreon explains some of my thoughts on this subject. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Change