Pulling my hair out and biting my nails!

I'm working frantically to get the final edits for Suddenly done so I won't miss my deadline to for my August 15th release date. It seems to be taking forever to do these edits and I am having a horrible time finding uninterrupted time. It is sooo frustrating. Especially when I'm ready to move on to new stuff.

I'm working on editing my short, erotica story Afternoon Delight. Once I get it edited, I'm going to take down from my website as a free read and post it on Amazon. I will be replacing it with another short erotica that will be up for free for a little while, then get moved to Amazon. If you are interested in reading Afternoon Delight, you can check it out at this link: https://sites.google.com/site/mxtudor08/home/afternoon-delight

Also, I'm working on the next installment of the Continuing Story of Jamie and P. J. I will hopefully have that posted very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman