41 days and new post on the Continuing Story of Jamie and P. J.

Yep, just 41 days until Suddenly comes out.  I know that most of you who are checking out this blog may have already read the unedited version of Suddenly.  The official copy will be coming out on August 15, 2012 in both ebook and print copies.  I'm going to run a contest for getting autographed copies closer to the publication date so check back for information about that.

Also, I just posted a new segment to the Continuing Story of Jamie and P. J., and I was blushing and grinning the whole time I was writing it. I hope you continue to follow the story. Check it out: http://suddenlycontinued.blogspot.com/

The next book will be a companion book to Suddenly giving you a new story line with some of Jamie and P. J.'s new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season