Not Going To Get My NaNoWriMo Word Count

This month has been absolutely insane with family drama, all of which will end up in a story at some point, but it's the story that's going to keep me from getting the word count for NaNoWriMo.  My characters are just not turning out like I see them in my head and the story has taken a different direction then I intended so that has me stumped. I did get almost 25000 words done though and hopefully the story will take form and move forward.

Other news is that I still haven't heard anything from PD Publishing so I'm going to assume no word means no and I can start looking for other publishers to consider my book.  I'm torn about the self-publishing thing.  It's a lot of money to invest when I can't even get feed back from a publisher. We'll see though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman