No News From Publisher

Well, I still haven't heard back from PD Publishing so I'm going to assume no answer means no.  I'm going to work on doing some more editing on the story after the first of the year.  Right now I'm working on a new story for NaNoWriMo.  It's going pretty slowly because I'm having issues with my characters.  It started out about a young adult girl who is forced to move from the city to the country and her having an attitude about it and another young adult girl pushes her to change her attitude but the characters are not going in that direction so I'm not real sure how it will turn out but I'm going to keep plugging along and try to get my word count in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season