The Audio Book for Building Love

Exciting news! The audio book for Building Love is almost ready! The reader is Sarah Beth Goer and she has a done a fabulous job! I'm so excited about that project. It's the very first audio book that has been done for one of my books and I can't wait to hear where listeners are going to have to about it.

I have almost finished Finding Jenna for self-publication. I sent it out to a few agents and publishers and didn't get any takers, so I'm going to publish it myself. If the writing gods are willing it will be out before the end of June. I think anyone who is interested in transgender issues and thrillers will enjoy this story.

There are a few other stories in the works. One is a very short-short story that I may be publishing soon and the other two are stories I wrote years ago that I'm editing and will release later this year.

The new young adult lesbian romance I'd started for Camp NaNoWriMo at the beginning of April has fizzled out. I was disappointed, but maybe it will come together before the NaNoWriMo in November.

Until then I hope you all will check out my other books that are all available on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman