Flaws and All

Much to my disappointment, my book has some serious flaws that are going to have to be fixed right away. But, there were only 70 copies of the book printed like that, hopefully. I had 63 copies that I'm selling for $15 a piece and they are numbered as a Limited Edition and autographed. One day, when I'm famous, or infamous, whichever happens first, they will be worth lots of money. :)

It's been a crazy busy week and I haven't gotten much writing done. It's supposed to be rainy all evening and most of the day tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to finish "The Right Place at the Wrong Time" and maybe even get something on the Continuing story of Jamie and P. J.

I hope all of you have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman