New Year and Editing

I just have to say that I am so glad 2011 is over. It was one of the top five worst years of my life.  My girlfriend and I seemed to be fighting all the time about my daughters. My daughters, whom I love dearly, have both had rough years too and hopefully this will be the year we'll all get out lives together. 

My girls have given me a lot of material for writing about and I'm sure that I'll have more than one story at that will have a character going through some of the crap they have been through in the past year but it will be in the form of lesbian relationships instead of straight. Well maybe, there will be a straight girl gets wooed by lesbian in a few. :)

This year is also going to be a year of editing my work.  I'm back to editing on "Suddenly" and I do believe I'm going to self-publish it.  If all goes well I'll have it available by mid summer. 

I hope everyone's year is starting off great and I hope I get a of new fans this year. Peace. M.E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season