Tidbits!

I'm almost a fourth of the way through my first 50,000 words of The Circle of Confusion.  I've posted another tidbit on the blog for The Continuing Story of Jamie and P. J.. Here is the tidbit for this blog:



P. J. came into the classroom and took her seat behind Jamie and across from me. “What’s going on?”
“Lori’s parents are onto her being gay and have threatened to throw her out if she doesn’t stop hanging around with us,” Jamie said, catching P. J. up.
“That’s bullshit,” P. J. said. “You’re a grown woman. They can’t tell you who you can hang around with.”
“They can as long as I live in their house,” I said.
“Move out,” P. J. said as if it were the simplest thing in the world.
“I can’t. I don’t have a job or money. My car is not even in my name. There’s no way I can get a job with my school and softball schedule,” I said.
“Bummer,” P. J. said, “but all too true. Damn, that sucks, man.”
“I know, right?” I said holding my hands open in surrender. “I really don’t know what I’m going to do, but for now I’m just going to have to keep things cool. So I won’t be over for a little while.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman