14 Years!
I can't believe it was 14 years ago this week that my very first book, Suddenly, was published. It was originally published by Itoh Press, a very small local publisher, but I eventually got the rights back and self-published it.
The picture above is the original cover and is still the cover if you order a paperback version of the book. Below is the cover I had created a few years ago, which goes much better with the story.
14 Years! It seems like just yesterday, and a lifetime ago at the same time.
A lot has happened, especially over the past two years; I've moved twice and changed jobs a little bit. My long-term relationship has evolved from a partnership into a friendship, and I am working on building a healthier relationship with myself.
I've been trying to write a follow-up book to my book, Learning to Love Again, for almost four years. It's still not quite finished. Hopefully, before the end of this year, I'll have it done.
I published my newest book, Tornado, this year. It's doing well considering it's been 4 years since I've published a new book. I deeply appreciate everyone who has read it, especially the people who have left reviews.
My website is on hiatus, so I will be using this blog as a website until I decide what I'm going to do about the old website.
I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many of you have stuck with me over the years. I excited about the new readers and look forward to producing more books for years to come.
My stories are always going to have some kind of drama, especially family drama, because that's what I know. I've not lived an easy-to-navigate life, and I don't think many people do. I hope that's why so many people are drawn to my stories, because they are something to which they can relate.
You can find all of my books on Amazon. I'm planning to expand to other markets in the future, but I'm not sure when. So if you are a Kindle Unlimited reader, I hope you'll take advantage of the books being on that platform while it lasts.
I'm sending love and light to you all. Oh, and this is my birthday month. I'm going to be turning the big 60 this year. Let's all celebrate what a wonderful journey being alive is.





Comments
Post a Comment