Having Fun In The Sun
I went to Pensacola, Florida with my oldest daughter and youngest grandson for the 4th of July. I'm not a huge beach fan, but it was a lot of fun. I got sunburnt, of course, but I also parasailed, which is something I never thought I'd be brave enough to do, and kayaked on the ocean.
The picture above is an AI version of this picture:
I like the AI version better. LOL I wish I looked that good.
I have to give props to my daughter though, she picked out an excellent hotel right on the beach, and she paid for most of the trip, which made it even sweeter.
I had hoped to do some writing while I was there, but that didn't happen, but it was a great bonding adventure for the three of us.
This is a picture of us parasailing, but you can't see us.
This is a picture of the three of us on the boat after being up in the parasail. My grandson hates having his picture taken.
This is a picture of us kayaking taken by my daughter.
This is a picture of me and my daughter wearing hats, which I don't usually do.
This is me in my beach garb. LOL
I hope everyone's summer is going well. Live, Love, Laugh!







Comments
Post a Comment