The Storms of Life

This summer has been absolutely nuts. There has been so much drama with my family that has seriously interfered with my writing for the past few years, but I'm getting back on track. The good thing about all that is that it's given me another story idea that I'm putting down the first notes for.

 I have been working on new episodes for College Hill: Season Two. I'm going to make College Hill: Season One available on Kindle unlimited soon. And I'm going to start posting episodes of Ridgway Moon. Life has been so crazy that I have not been able to complete a book, but I want to publish new content and that's where Kindle Vella is a good source for me to post new material. 

I'm trying to decide which book I want to make permanently free as a draw for readers and something to give away for newsletter subscribers once I get my newsletter back up and running. I think it's going to be Sheltered by Love. It's not one of my best sellers, but it's a great story. 

I have been doing quite a bit of reading recently. I've read both of Gerri Hill's newest books, The Apple Diary, for which she just won a Golden Crown Literary Society Award, and Hunter's Revenge. Both are excellent books and I highly recommend them. 

I've also been on an Ashley Blake Herring binge. I read Delilah Green Doesn't Care and Astrid Parker Doesn't Fail a few weeks ago. I am rereading Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World and I'm about to start Iris Kelly Doesn't Date and The Mighty Heart of Sunny St. James. If you have not read any of her books, I highly recommend them all. 

That's about all I have this month. If you live in the United States you'll understand when I say that I am SOOOO ready for fall. It has been hot as Hades here in southern Kentucky. 

Thank you for reading my blog and stay tuned for more news to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Change