Welcome to 2022!


 Learning to Love Again is live on Amazon! I'm so excited about finally getting this book out there for my fans. I'm waiting with bated breath for my first review. You can just never tell how people will respond to a book. I certainly hope everyone enjoys it. This is an After 50 lesbian romance. It's also about self-discovery and self-esteem. Many of us have suffered through a bad relationship that made us feel less than our true worth. But, in this story, my main character, Ava, overcomes her lack of self-esteem and creates a happy life for herself, with the help of a special friend. 

I've set up a Goodreads Giveaway, but they haven't sent my approval email yet, but hopefully that will be available soon. If you follow me on Goodreads keep an eye out for that. 

I hope that this new year has started out well for all of you. If you've watched the news at all, you know our small city, Bowling Green got hammered by tornadoes in mid-December. It was terrifying to start the year with another round of tornado warnings, but my family has been very grateful for the tornadoes to have missed our homes. It's been very hard to drive through familiar neighborhoods to see nothing but shreds of houses left behind. It's even harder to know people who have been affected or displaced and feel like there's not much you can do to help. 

I was able to help people in came into the library looking for assistance. My daughter and two of her children helped with some of the earlier clean up, but it's going to be a very long hard road for a lot of people in Bowling Green and other places hit in Kentucky. So, please say a prayer or two for our community. 

And, in the time it's taken me to finish the blog post we've had a snow storm that has dumped about 5 inches of snow. 2022 is definitely starting off with a bang. 

I'm going to start working on the next book/books. My goal is two publish two more this year. And I'm also writing chapters for Suddenly Continued on Kindle Vella. It's College Hill on Inkitt for my fans outside of the U. S. So if you're wondering what is happening with Jamie and P. J. from my very first book, Suddenly, you'll want to check out one of those links. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman