Suddenly Getting Ready To Be Available Again

 
Suddenly is just a few keystrokes away from release. I'm going to load it to Amazon this weekend and check it out to make sure there isn't anything that still needs fixed and officially re-release it under my partner and my book label, Tea Rose Books. 

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about reading the story for the first time, or reading it again. I know I loved reading it again. It is, by far, still my favorite story of everything I've written. Plus, with this done, I can start working on new projects. :)

I hope you will write me and tell me what you think about this story, or any other story I've written at metudor.com@gmail.com. Namaste! M. E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season