Writer's Block?

I'm not exactly having writer's block but my muse has been a bit stumped. I've re-written the beginning of The Circle of Confusion several times and I'm still not completely happy with chapter one, but I have to move on.

I've tried posting chapters 4,5, and 6 of The Judge (which is actually Judge Not) on The Royal Academy of Bards but there is apparently a glitch with my posting. I've written them again in hopes it will get resolved. If not, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. The first 6 chapters are posted at Fanstory, so if you want to read them, you can check them out there.

I am working with my editor, the fabulous John P. Hans. He also did work on The Wrong Place at the Right Time. If my muse gets her shit together, I might have Judge Not done by the end of December so I can publish it after the first of the year. But here's a taste for you fans who are patiently waiting for this sequel to be published.



Ashley stuck the key out on her tongue."Want it or not?"

Jean stared coldly at her for several minutes before finally nodding. "You'll pay for this, though."

"I have no doubt," Ashley said. She leaned down and placed her lips on Jean’s. She wasn't going to just give her the key. She was going to get the kiss she had always wanted from her.

Moving her lips slowly across Jean’s, she could feel her mouth softening. Ashley knew she would eventually give in. She touched Jean’s lips with her tongue, gently nudging them apart. They both moaned softly as their tongues met. It only took a second for Jean to come back to her senses and start searching Ashley's mouth for the key. This only fueled the heat of the kiss. When Ashley reached the point that she felt she was losing control, slipped the key into Jean’s mouth and stepped away from the bed.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman