The Wrong Place at the Right Time's New Price

I lowered the price for The Wrong Place at the Right Time to .99. Hopefully, it will get more purchases. I have to admit I've been a little disappointed that it hasn't been as well received as I had hoped it would be.

I posted a new section of Suddenly Continued and I'm working on the next post. I'm also editing The Murder of Mr. Jenkins and I'm hoping it will be going to a publisher by mid summer, no later than August.

Suddenly is still selling well. I really appreciate all the people who've bought it. I hope you enjoy reading it.

I love hearing from my fans so if you want to drop me a line please feel free to do so at: mxtudor08@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman