The new The Wrong Place at the Right Time teasers

I've been writing away at the new version of The Wrong Place at the Right Time. I'm getting close to being done but I've still got about a chapter and a half to go. I know my fans and friends have been patiently waiting for me to finish the story and get it out there so I thought I'd treat you all with a couple of teasers from the new additions to this story. So here we go:

The mood of this encounter was completely different from the other times they had been together. Mary followed Jackie's example, caressing Jackie's back and shoulders gently. She could not remember it ever feeling like this with anyone else. The sensation of being worshiped, that's the way Jackie was making Mary feel.

Slowly floating back down into her body, Mary looked up into Jackie’s eyes and she rose up over her. The look on Jackie’s face was a mix of emotions. Mary reached up and gently touched Jackie’s cheek. She smiled and stroked Jackie’s lower lip with her thumb. “That was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced in my life.”

Jackie smiled, relief showing in her eyes. “I was afraid it might be too much, too soon.”

Mary cocked her head to one side and returned Jackie’s smile. “No, I have been having some very strong feelings for you, too.” Mary put her other hand on Jackie’s other cheek and pulled her down to kiss her. She slid her hands into Jackie’s hair and then down to her back. Flipping them over so that she was on top of Jackie, Mary said, “My turn to show you how I’ve been feeling about you.”  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season