NaNoWriMo

Good morning! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Ours was uneventful, which is always a good thing when dealing with family. :) I'm still working on my murder mystery, The Murder of Mr. Jenkins. I'm about 41,000 words in and I only have until the end of the day on November 30th to get to 50,000 words to win the NaNoWriMo award this year but I'm pretty sure I can do it. I haven't written much for the Continuing Story of Jamie and P. J. this month because of working on the NaNoWriMo contest but I'll be back at that in December. I'm also hoping to have a new erotic short story to post on Smashwords in December, so please check back for updates of what's new and exciting in my writing life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman