HI!

Good morning everyone! I'm M.E. Tudor. I'm a lesbian romance writer. I love writing and reading romances. I also love reading a good mystery! I'm working on getting a young adult lesbian romance published and I hope that any one reading my blog will get a chance to read the story for your own enjoyment. Today I'm going to be back to editing and policy the story, entitled "Suddenly".

It's about two seventeen year old girls who come from different backgrounds but go to the same school. Jamie Edwards is a popular cheerleader who has suddenly started experiencing changes of heart, not only about cheer leading but about P.J. Thomas. Jamie has developed a crush on the troublemaker and is not sure what to do about it. Their story tells how two young women from different backgrounds find a common ground and fall in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season