Finding Jenna Chapter Twenty-eight Summary

This chapter is the climax of the story. Elliot will face off with his father. It's my favorite chapter of the whole book. Speaking of the book, we are just 10 days away from the official release date. I'm getting very excited and very nervous. I hope it will be well received.  After you read this summary, I have a special surprise for those of you who have been following the blog and the revealing of the chapter summaries. So, enjoy this short peak at this chapter and see what awaits for you on the other side. 


The restaurant is getting busy and Elliot is trying to focus on cooking when he hears a scream come from the dining area. When Elliot goes out to see what is happening he sees his father, Michael Matthews standing in the doorway of the restaurant with his gun pointed at Cara. Elliot gets Matthews to let him take the plates that Cara is holding and uses them as weapons to distract Matthews so he can get Cara out of the back of the restaurant. Elliot puts Cara in his truck and starts backing up when he sees Steven come out of the restaurant with a gun. Steven shuts out the back window of Elliot’s truck. Matthews is waiting for them at the front of the restaurant and starts shooting at them but Elliot gets the truck out onto the highway and the chase begins that ends on a mountain road. There Elliot will expose that he was Jenna to Cara and his father in order to save Cara’s life. 

I know that only a few people have been following this blog and I deeply appreciate your visits. So much so that I have a gift to give away. Actually, I have five gifts. I bought 5 proofs of Finding Jenna for the Indie Author Fair I attended last weekend and no one wanted a copy, so I hope you will. The cover didn't turn out like I wanted it to so I had to fix it, and I forgot to put in page numbers. There are still a few minor grammar errors, but other than that it's the same book that will be published on July 31st. Because you've read the blog and come all the way to this point of the story with me, I'm going to give the first 5 people who respond to the link below and autographed copy of the Finding Jenna proof. I hope you will sign up for your free book. 

Just click on this link for your free book.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman