Writing Like A Pro

Stephen King says that he writes 1000 words every day. Well I have written over 1600 words a day for the past 3 days. :)

The next snippet:



It was past dinner time when I finally got home and I was glad I missed out on the family gathering. Mom had always insisted that we sit down and eat as a family at dinner. Grandma Messer, Mom’s mother, was the same way. We usually went to her house once a month for a big family dinner. I really despised having to do that. Especially, since I have a few cousins who are just evil, and I’m fairly sure they know I’m gay and are trying to out me.  So far, I’d managed to skirt the issue at each family event, but it was getting harder and harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman