Writing and more writing!

Treacherous Souls is almost completely done and The Circle of Confusion is unfolding before my eyes. I got some really wonderful reviews on Amazon today. I truly appreciate anyone taking time to leave a review, good or bad. Good ones let me know what you liked about the book and bad ones let me know what you didn't like so I can make the next book better.

So here's another tidbit from The Circle of Confusion for the fans patiently waiting to find out what happens next with Jamie and P. J.:

The next message was from her father. “Lori, get home now,” he growled into the phone.

The next one was silence followed by another one from my father. “I cannot believe that you have dared to disobey me,” her father growled into the phone. “You will return home or pay the consequences.”


Janna’s voice was a whisper in the next message. “Don’t come home, Lori. Dad is in a rage. He trashed your room and yelled at Mom for allowing you to leave the house and made her cry. They are both so angry. I’ve been hiding in my room ever since Dad got home.”


There was the sound of a door slamming open in the background and Dad shouting, “Who are you talking to? Are you talking to her?”


“No,” Janna said in a squeaky voice. “I’m just leaving her a message.”

Our father apparently snatched the phone away from Janna, and then he yelled, “You will never speak to her or of her ever again. Do you hear me?”

Janna’s voice was distant and sobbing. “But she’s my sister.”


“She is dead to us! Do you got that dead to us!” The phone went dead and I could just imagine that he probably busted it all to pieces.


Jamie put her arm around my shoulders as I started to cry and P. J. put her arm around me under Jamie’s. The last message was from my father. “You no longer exist in our world. Don’t call here. Don’t come here. Don’t try to contact Janna or anyone else in the family. You no longer have a family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season