Getting to hold my book.

I got to hold a copy of my book for the first time Friday and I have to tell you, it is one of the most amazing feelings in the world.  I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it was. It was also a little sad because I realized that other than promoting the book, my journey with that particular book had reached a point where I wouldn't be writing or editing it again. Well, at least I certainly hope not but you never know. 

Anyway, it's time to move on the new projects now.  I'm working on a second book in the P. J. and Jamie story. This one will feature new friends and a new romance.  I'm torn about how to present it but I am thinking about doing it in a style that Jodi Picoult did her book, Sing Me Home. She told the story from three different characters points of view with each chapter told from a different character's point of view. I didn't like it at first but after I read it a second time, I really liked being able to be inside each person's head and hearing how they were doing with the situation from their point of view.

I'm also editing Second Chances, a book I originally wrote 12 years ago. It is simply a lesbian romance. The original version of the story is available at the Royal Academy of Bards site: www.academyofbards.org.  This site is a great site to read lesbian fiction, especially if you love Xena fan fiction.

My second short erotica story, The Wrong Place at The Right Time will hopefully be available on Smashwords by the end of this week.  I'll post information about it as soon as it's up.

And, my partner and I are working on a murder mystery together.  I've given her the writing bug. It's been quite fun to work together.  So more and more stories will be coming out. Please keep checking back for more information!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman