Question Posted to Goodreads

Back in February someone posted the question, "Who is your favorite fictional couple, and why?" I guess I didn't get to the question in enough time because it's not there anymore. My favorite fictional couple of all my books is definitely Jamie and P. J. from Suddenly. They are my favorite partially because they are from the first book of mine that was published, and because they are such a cute couple. I had so much fun writing them.

I'm working on another young adult lesbian romance that I hope to have out later this year. It also has two characters that I've been working on in my head that I think I'm really going to enjoy developing. I will be posting more about them as the story develops.

I hope whoever posted the question gets to see this blog post, and I hope that's the answer they were looking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season