Gerri Hill's New Book Storms

Gerri Hill has done it again. She has produced another phenomenal romance.  I got her book Storms Friday and I would have read the whole thing Friday night if I didn't have to get up early Saturday and go to work.  She has created another round of rich characters for us to fall in love with.  Kerry and Carson are two women with very different histories but who find a future together. I can only hope to be as great of a writer as she is one day. You can find her books at: http://www.bellabooks.com/

Speaking of new stories, I'm working on one that I've been playing with for about six years and I think I finally have all the pieces coming together.  It's about an television evangelist's wife who goes on a mission to Africa and has a very traumatic experience that changes the way she thinks about everything.  She will meet a lawyer who she will become friends with and maybe more. ;)  I'll keep posting of how that's coming along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman