Exciting News

I just got an email from P.D. Publishing. They do have my manuscript and it's third in line to be considered.  I'm so excited that they actually have it and a real publisher is actually going to look at it and tell me what they think.

I'm also going to be starting on two new stories. One is an adult lesbian fiction and the other a young adult lesbian book.  They both are going to involve women getting raped.  I've been torn about writing them but it's been on my mind every since I heard about lesbians being "correctively" raped in South Africa. My feelings about it was renewed this morning when I read that presidential candidate Michele Bachman and her husband run a Christian Counseling clinic that tries to "cure" gays.    I'll be posting more about the book and the new stories so I hope I get some comments about both. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman