Tracy Chapman


I haven't gotten much done with my books this month. My life is still a chaotic mess, but I've been reading and listening to music more than I have in a while. I was so thrilled to see Tracy Chapman perform her classic song "Fast Car" with Luke Combs, who has made it a hit for himself. I had hoped they duet would happen after the song became so popular again and it was an amazing performance. 

Tracy is another songstress who touches my heart a lot when I'm thinking about the changes going on in my life. In fact, during previous changes when I was first coming to terms with my lesbianism, I was listening to Tracy's CDs "Telling Stories" and "New Beginning."

I feel that my life is headed for a new beginning and hopefully that will mean more telling stories for me. 

I'm still plugging along on my next YA lesbian romance, but it's been slow going. But, I have been reading and I would highly recommend this book by fellow lesbian fiction writer, KC Luck.


I'm also working with The Curve Foundation doing some archive work for them under my real name. It's been really interesting reading Curve magazines issues that I'd not gotten to see. The Curve Foundation is trying to help lesbian visibility and awareness around the world. If you get a chance check out there website

I'm also helping promote Lesbian Visibility Week, which is April 22-28th this year. I plan to make at least one of my books free during that week. 

That's all I have for now. Stay safe. Peace and blessings. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season