Expanding Availability

I'm working on formatting all my books to go on Smashwords so they can be distributed through different markets. I'd kept them strictly to Amazon because I was making pretty good money in the Kindle Unlimited program. Well, do to the fact that my book, Suddenly could still be found online in different places that I couldn't find but Amazon could, I cannot put a book in the unlimited program for a year. This really pissed me off, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Now my books will be available through other online retailers like Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Sony, etc. Eventually, they will be available on my website. It's just a lot of work and a lot of time. The Wrong Place at the Right Time is the first book I'm publishing on Smashwords. I hope to have them all on there over the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman