Don't You Wanna Stay- Jason Aldean ft. Kelly Clarkson




http://www.amazon.com/Second-Chances-M-E-Tudor-ebook/dp/B00KJKMUJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457722691&sr=8-1&keywords=second+chances+M.+E.+Tudor I love music and I always built a play list for my stories. I love finding songs that I think fit with my story. This song was what can to mind when I wrote the following scene in Second Chances:

"Think about it. I’m sure Mom would love for you to stay.” Casey wanted her to stay, too.
“I’ll think about it.”
“Pam…uh…,” Casey began, “I…uh...wanted to apologize for being so forward at the bar.” Casey paused, and then said, “But I’m not really sorry about what I did.”
Pam could feel the blush creeping up her neck. “It’s okay. I enjoyed it.”
Casey’s whole body flushed with heat at Pam’s words. “Really?”
“Yes,” Pam paused, a little surprised by what she was about to admit this to Casey. “I used to look forward to the way you always tried to touch me. I’ve been sorry many times that I didn’t give in and let you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season