Standing Her Ground Is Now Available!

So much has happened over the past few months. I finally finished Standing Her Ground and it is available on Amazon now. I finally got around to updating my website with new information and links. 

Suddenly's publisher, Itoh Press went out of business last month so Suddenly is temporarily unavailable. I'm working on doing a very thorough editing, but I will have it available again as soon as possible. 

I have so many ideas for new stories, but I may be doing a short one for Christmas. A friend of mine challenged me to write a Christmas romance by Christmas so we'll see if I can get it done. 

I'm also working on two other stories my partner has written that I need to edit and get ready for publication. Plus, I'm going to dig out a story I wrote several years ago and revise it. Whoo, making me tired just thinking about all this. 

I'm also going to be doing a lot of reading. I'm really far behind so I'm going to be playing catch up. If you have any suggestions for books to read or stories for me to write, send them to metudor.com@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by. Love and peace to you all!
M. E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season