Golden Crown Literary Conference


This photo of New Orleans is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Just 26 days until the Golden Crown Literary Conference in New Orleans. I'm very excited about going to my first lesbian writing conference. There will be a lot of great authors there, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the lovely ladies that I've become friends with on Facebook. I'm also looking forward to meeting fans. I'll be bringing copies of all my books, but probably just a few of each. If you are going to the conference and have a specific book you would like to get from me there, please email me and let me know at my email address: me@metudor.com.

I've never been to New Orleans, and I'll be traveling with my family. It is going to be quite an adventure!

As many of you know, I've had a rough couple of months. We lost my partner's mother in April and my beloved Aunt Vonnie a few weeks ago. I've had all 6 of my grandkids for several days over the past two months (my brain may never be the same), and that has slowed my writing and editing projects down. But, I'm working as much as I can on getting Suddenly edited again. I knew there were a lot of mistakes, but wow, it's been a huge project getting it fixed. But, I'm so glad my publisher for that book has allowed me the opportunity to make it a better book.

I'm also working on the re-writing of Standing Her Ground, my new adult lesbian romance/drama that I hope to have out in the fall. It's about a young lesbian who gets raped and had a child as a result. She chooses to keep her son and move on with her life, but her parents suddenly decide that a lesbian should not raise her son.

I think this story will resonate with a lot of young women, gay or straight, who've had to deal with this kind of challenge and chose to stand their ground against their adversaries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman