Updates and NaNoWriMo

It has been an insane month and I haven't gotten as much done as I hoped. Of course, having too many irons in the fire kept me from being able to accomplish too much. I am almost completely done with Second Chances so that's one iron I can take out. I'm having some trouble with getting Judge Not chapters posted at the Royal Academy of Bards so I'm hoping to have that cleared up soon.

National Novel Writing Month started November 1st and I started working on The Circle of Confusion the sequel to Suddenly again. I had written over 30,000 words of it during the summer NaNoWriMo camp and I am hoping to get another 50,000 done during this month.

Treacherous Souls is not selling as well as I had hoped it would, but Suddenly and The Wrong Place at the Right Time are doing really well. So thank you to everyone who has bought a copy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman