New Stories and Rewriting

I have two new stories in the works and I'll be reworking a few others. One of the stories, actually two of the stories I'm going to rework are "The Right Place at The Wrong Time" and "Is That A UPS Woman In Your Closet." The two will become one story that is longer and follows more into the erotic romance that is going to happen between Mary and Jackie.  A new story that is going to come from Mary and Jackie's story is going to be the erotic romance between Ashley and her dominatrix. So keep checking back on the progress of those two stories. I'm, of course, working on the editing of the Murder of Mr. Jenkins written under the pen name Williams Brewster and I have a brand new story I'm working on that will be another erotic romance titled, "Play Date."

I hope the New Year is starting out great for everyone and I want to thank all my fans for continuing to support and follow my stories. Peace and Love to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

April Showers And Spring Flowers

It's NaNoWriMo Season