Second Chances Available and On Fire!

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Chances-M-E-Tudor-ebook/dp/B00KJKMUJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401548837&sr=8-1&keywords=second+Chances+m.e.+tudor
I decided to take control of publishing Second Chances and published it myself. It is now available on Amazon and Smashwords as an ebook. It is also available in print on Amazon.

I initially published Second Chances a week ago today and it has been on fire. It was ranked #5 in lesbian romance on Amazon this morning and I've already had several sales on Smashwords. I'm so excited that so many people are getting their copies of this fun book. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks.

Now, I can turn my attention back to The Circle of Confusion: P.J. I have set a publishing goal of early fall for it. And, since I plan to publish it myself, I shouldn't have a problem reaching that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Does The Time Go

It's NaNoWriMo Season

Tracy Chapman